Mobile Marketing – What Not To Do
Rimma Kats from Mobile Marketer has identified a top list of Do’s and Don’ts for Mobile Marketing.
It’s a good list. Here are a few of my favourites.
- start thinking about measurement in the early stages of your campaign
- have a simple and clear call-to-action above the fold of the phone screen.
- format your marketing emails for mobile.
- give people a way to unlock more information from traditional media using their mobile device.
- do mobile for mobile’s sake.
- treat mobile as an add-on.
- repurpose Web creative or run flat lifeless banners.
- make the consumer work harder than they need to.
- chase so-called shiny objects while neglecting the products and services in mobile that work.
Check out the full list and Rimma’s explanations on Mobile Marketer.
Warning: array_reverse() [function.array-reverse]: The argument should be an array in /home/ruc/www.snakkmedia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php on line 293
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ruc/www.snakkmedia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php on line 300